"pregor" is hosted by SourceForge.net®. (SourceForge.net, Slashdot, freshmeat, and ThinkGeek are registered trademarks or trademarks of SourceForge, Inc., in the United States and other countries.)
The project tarball can be downloaded from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/pregor
Thanks to SourceForge.net® for hosting the project!
pregor is a free Open Source client-server game. It is hosted on www.pawelbiernacki.net, port 5001. If you wish to play it download the tarball, unpack it, enter the client directory, configure it, make it and install (you won't need the server).
To run it type:
In order to build pregor client the following libraries will be needed (the devel versions!):
- SDL_mixer (optional)
Commands should be given at the small interactive window opened along with the main window.
Prints out the player's statistics (strength & experience).
Prints out the equipment.
Prints out the missions.
(When near a different player) - give him an item. For example:
.. gives him a sword.
(When near an NPC) - completes the existing mission (if any) or gives you a new mission, if possible.
(When near an NPC) - the NPC will introduce himself.
- left, right, up, down - moving your character
- space - throw a dagger (min experience 1000) - only version 0.0.1 and newer
There are following items in the game:
amount of registered players:1
- The stronger the monster the better items it can drop.
- You only use the best weapon you have.
- Throwing a dagger you can kill a monster independently on its strength.
- Even a monster weaker than you can kill you. Also you have a chance to kill any monster.
- You must have daggers (and experience at least 1000) to throw them.
- When you have a horse (and experience at least 1000) you can mount it.
- Mounting a horse gives you a strength bonus, but is not allowed in buildings.
The 20 strongest monsters